Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Global Remove Programming
article thumbnail

Five case studies you'll see at the Lean Startup Conference 2015

Startup Lessons Learned

The following is a guest post by Kirsten Cluthe and Ritika Puri from The Lean Startup Conference team Wondering what’s new in the Lean Startup community? With hundred of thousands of global practitioners, the supply of ideas and best practices is endless. Come hear about them live at the 2015 Lean Startup Conference.

Lean 60
article thumbnail

2022 Predictions

Eric Friedman

Bullish in this space since 2015 I see the air cover in place for institutions and private wealth managers to now take the plunge. With the advent of programs like CartaX and what I call streaming venture funds , the liquidity in private markets is going to get the foundation to grow significantly in 2021. Nailed it.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Global EIR and Silicon Valley Bank Funding Match

Feld Thoughts

Today Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) announced their support for Global EIR , a cause for which I care deeply. As you may know, over breakfast in 2015 Jeff Bussgang and I launched Global EIR with the hope of advancing the startup visa effort on a local and state level after it stalled in Congress.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth Colón

The Startup Magazine

She has been named Chicago Business Journal Woman of Influence (2016), the National Association of Women Business Owners’ Woman Business Owner of the Year award (2015), the Small Business Administration’s Small Business Person of the Year award (2014), and Enterprising Women’s Enterprising Woman of the Year award (2013).

Founder 158
article thumbnail

An Austin Primer for Female Entrepreneurs— Follow These Leaders & Join These Groups

Austin Startup

In that time, I’ve been consistently delighted by the support and enthusiasm of the Austin startup community. In July I spoke on a panel at 3 Day Startup Global Roundup, an opportunity that sprung out of a connection in a Female Founders Facebook Group. Funding 101 Panel at 3DS Global Roundup w/ myself, Bart Bohn and May Samali.

Austin 57
article thumbnail

Get With The Program: 4 Ways To Power Your Virtual Workforce

YoungUpstarts

Both allow for more freedom of movement and control over personal programming. With technological advances and globalization on the rise, virtual companies, also known as “remote companies” or “distributed teams,” are becoming more mainstream. Create a structured framework to encourage communication.

article thumbnail

PSI Pay Offering Alternative Payment Solutions To The Business Community

YoungUpstarts

The PSI-Pay Company started being functional in the year 2007 as it helped the business community in the world. It is a company that is proud of their efficiency, transparency, and clarity that has helped them become a company that is trusted globally. The company proudly announced that 2015 was its best year financially.