Remove America Remove Community Remove Restful Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

The Case for Optimism and Risk at Startups

Both Sides of the Table

The press around the raise & company was fantastic and the promise of their technology – wireless charging that works as easily as WiFi – would positively affect many of our lives. uBeam’s tech does work and I have safely seen it demo’d in the real life many times. And that is what we’ll do.”

article thumbnail

How Black People Leveraged Tech Bigotry to Boss the Blockchain Below the Radar

Austin Startup

By the time Silicon Valley white privilege culture, tech magazines that promote only white faces, Ethereum/Bitcoin fanboys, sellout black tech wannabees and globalists promoting their blockchain consortium get a hold of this article, it’s already too late and the game already ended a while ago.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Critical Tips to Developing an Effective Marketing Strategy for Startups in “Boring” Industries

ReadWriteStart

At this point, you probably have a solid understanding of your target audience and who you want to do business with, but what about the rest of your team? However, your brand must be consistent , so it’s essential to establish the feeling you want to evoke in the customer and use that to inform the rest of your brand assets.

Developer 159
article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

The biggest week of the year for tech and startups in Austin, Texas as South by Southwest (SXSW) descends upon the city from March 19–15. Bose will be demonstrating the new technology to app and device developers in a fun, informative setting. There are a zillion things to do, both official and unofficial?—?so Did I miss something?

article thumbnail

13 Entrepreneurs Share Their Pick for a Dream Mentor

Hearpreneur

And I guess the rest is history. I would love to be mentored by actor and successful tech venture capitalist Jared Leto. Not only is he a phenomenal performer, but has also had great success as a tech visionary. I am a tech enthusiast currently working on music full time. Thanks to Bryan Clayton, GreenPal ! #3

article thumbnail

Critical Tips to Developing an Effective Marketing Strategy for Startups in “Boring” Industries

ReadWriteStart

At this point, you probably have a solid understanding of your target audience and who you want to do business with, but what about the rest of your team? However, your brand must be consistent , so it’s essential to establish the feeling you want to evoke in the customer and use that to inform the rest of your brand assets.

article thumbnail

How To Build A Successful Online Community

Duct Tape Marketing

How To Build A Successful Online Community written by Tosin Jerugba read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Andrew Guttormsen the Co-founder of Circle : the All-in-one community platform for professional creators and world-class brands.