Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Partner
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #12: Curative founder Fred Turner and Celine Halioua on diagnostic supply chains, scaling up testing, and partnering with government

Startup Lessons Learned

Celine Halioua , founder of a company called Celevity that is developing drugs to extend the lifespan of dogs, also played a key role. The story of how Curative pivoted and scaled is about moving with entrepreneurial speed to find a solution, then collaborating with investors and government for the public good. I am Eric Ries.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why Most Startup Events Suck for Both Investors and Founders

This is going to be BIG.

We’ll be sharing lots more about the content of this conference and the perspectives that our investor and founder speakers shared over the next few weeks. There are lots of smaller meetups run by community members that also struggle to create value for everyone involved. Curation also affects who’s willing to headline.

Founder 147
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

I can now give back to my community in ways that would not have been possible earlier. Thanks to Mike Falahee, Marygrove Awnings Co. ! #7- Furthermore, I aspired to curate a workplace of top-tier experts in the field, and retain talent by providing them with autonomy and the opportunity to excel. Photo Credit: Mike Falahee.

article thumbnail

Generative AI: Opportunity or the end of media as we know it?

VC Cafe

This positions them uniquely to leverage not just their archives, but also their new content on an ongoing basis to partner in developing more contextually aware and culturally sensitive AI models. This not only fosters community but also reinstates the media’s role as a public square for democracy.

article thumbnail

Using affiliate marketing and the Internet to boost your company’s revenue

The Next Web

Rick Boerebach is a co-founder of ZEEF.com , a curated link directory built by passionate experts. Who should look into finding affiliate marketing partners? Fashion sites might add links to buying outfits rather than just listing them, while community sites may add links to event tickets.

Affiliate 134
article thumbnail

Nine Webcasts to Learn From

Startup Lessons Learned

Kent, a veteran programmer, a founder of the Agile method and the creator of Extreme Programming, came armed with anecdotes and lessons from his own experience, as well as a few questions for Eric. And so I can see many more cycles through the loop of how software evolves, how innovation disperses in a community, and so on."

Lean 165