Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove PR Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

We are looking to bring on board a versatile new team member to support the varied internal operations of the firm as well as collaborate with the partners on our external programs and communications with the broader entrepreneurial community. Supporting other external PR and media relations for the firm. How To Apply .

article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

On October 15, Capital Factory hosted the Latinx in Tech Summit, where over 100 founders, investors, executives, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across the city gathered together for an inspiring and insightful afternoon. Despite not having formal coding skills or startup experience, Pamela became a founder by using Facebook as her platform.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- Henrik and I co-founded Fisker Inc. I started Rising Star Reviews because I’ve always had a passion for helping small businesses. Thanks to Chas Cooper, Rising Star Reviews ! #9- Thanks to Niesha Kennedy, Kennedy Robinson PR ! #12-

article thumbnail

How Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors Are Eating Their Own Dogfood

David Teten

My colleagues Sebastian Soler , Steven Greenberg and I recently launched a new online community, PEVCTech.com , exclusively for PE/VC investors; engineers who work at PE/VC funds; and other technologists who specialize in working on this problem. Pitchbot.vc is an AI bot which helps companies refine their sales pitch to VCs.

article thumbnail

Your 2015 guide to summer reading for startups

The Next Web

Suggested by: Brittany Berger , Content & PR Manager @ Mention. Yes, I’ve applied a ton of tips from the book to my writing (such as blog posts), but it’s also changed the way I write everyday communication such as emails. Suggested by: Brittany Berger , Content & PR Manager @ Mention. Which software company?

PR 60
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #60 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Important insight – Harsh Realities From 500 Startups Founders – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template tco use today) – [link]. Mike Samson, Co-Founder of @crowdSPRING on Community Building & NO!SPEC SPEC Campaign [link].

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I focused on what it is I do, I want to be approachable to the community and also I thought it important to express an idea of ‘moving with the times’, being fresh, consistent with modern practices and the such. 22- After introducing artificial intelligence-based software. Photo Credit: Erika Hardison. The Fabulize Shop!

Naming 105