article thumbnail

A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans

ConversionXL

Reputation management is the practice of actively influencing what people think of your brand and what they see others saying about your company when they look online. Start with an aggressive reputation management strategy for personal and business growth. Building a community. Tapping into an existing community.

article thumbnail

How Green Initiatives Can Benefit Your Business

Up and Running

Okay, this isn’t exactly what we mean, but it sure is green! One big decision for your company is whether to implement green initiatives, and that includes everything from reducing energy consumption to wasting less paper. That way, you can make the best adjustments possible when you enact your green plan. Keep reading.

Green 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Start a Dry Carpet Cleaning Service

The Startup Magazine

Also, consider getting certified by reputable organizations, as this can give you a competitive edge by validating your industry expertise. Such a vision encompasses aspects like environmental conservation through the use of green cleaning products and fair labor practices.

article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

Outsourcing such dedicated business growth services to a reputed strategy consulting and startup development firm can truly help organizations to position themselves as a growth-driven and customer-focused business enterprise. Such recognition stands as a support to developing trust and authenticity within the B2B community.

Partner 52
article thumbnail

What Do You Think About Community? The Power of Community at Work: Fueling Small Business

Mike Michalowicz

Let me ask in a different way: Does your office or company feel like a community? That’s not a community. A sense of community is an often-overlooked ingredient that can transform not just your workplace, but your bottom line. Building community in your company works, and creates the foundation for success for everyone.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Forecast Where Their Business Will Be In Five Years

Hearpreneur

8- Becoming one of the most reputable tech platforms. In five years, I envisage my business becoming one of the most reputable tech platforms that use high-end AI-powered resources in collaboration with institutional records to provide authentic information about people. Photo Credit: Rob Greene. Photo Credit: Marilyn Gaskell.

Forecast 130
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They’re Making in Their Business in 2022

Hearpreneur

#5- Go green. I’ve been planning for years to “Go Green,” and, finally, I’m implementing it. We consider purchasing several large solar panels, utilizing our wasted resources and researching green alternatives to our key processes. Photo Crediy: James Green. Thanks to James Green, Build A Head ! #26-