Remove .Net Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Naming
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 103
article thumbnail

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Building An Event Strategy That Connects With Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Isaac Watson In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Isaac Watson. He is an event strategist and entrepreneur who founded Kickass Conferences in 2016.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

Being an entrepreneur or business owner has its share of ups and downs. While the downs can be pretty low the ups always seem to triumph for a true entrepreneur at heart. Milestones are what entrepreneurs and business owners work towards. Once you finally reach a certain point then reflection can truly begin.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

In our societies and business, there’re entrepreneurs who have demonstrated exceptional personalities and demeanor to pull it through business. Here are the entrepreneurs and business owners, other entrepreneurs considered to be successful. #1- Jessica Livingston is one of the most successful entrepreneurs on the planet.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

In our societies and business, there’re entrepreneurs who have demonstrated exceptional personalities and demeanor to pull it through business. Here’re the entrepreneurs, business owners, and other entrepreneurs considered to be successful. #1- Entrepreneurs are intimately familiar with their products.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Disruptors

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners who are their favorite disruptors and here are the responses; #1- Elon Musk. When I think, of a “disruptor,” the first name that comes to mind is Elon Musk. One of the most important lessons entrepreneurs can learn from Dropbox is to adopt the lean start-up methodology and start.

article thumbnail

Leaving Government for the Private Sector – Part 2

Steve Blank

Entrepreneur : A successful CIA case officer must be able to operate amid ambiguity and make judgment calls that require strong second- and third-order thinking. Most people believe case officers and entrepreneurs are big risk takers, when, in fact, they’re risk mitigators. An Advisory Board provides advice.