Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

The most important 2021 Predictions in entertainment tech and gaming

VC Cafe

Covid-19 accelerated the adoption of entertainment tech, gaming and commerce. 2020… where to start? If you look at the prediction lists of 2020, none (or at least very few), would have foreseen the chain reaction of Covid-19 to both enterprise and consumer trends. Twitch stats in 2020. Fortnite alone made $1.8

article thumbnail

Your Employees Kept You Going This Year. Thanksgiving 2020 Is The Perfect Time To Step Up Your Gratitude Game.

YoungUpstarts

They may not be doing much traveling due to COVID-19, and their family gatherings are likely to be small, quiet affairs. For the better part of 2020, employees have kept businesses going strong. Thanksgiving 2020 Is The Perfect Time To Step Up Your Gratitude Game. Simple words of gratitude and encouragement are always uplifting.

Turkey 147
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

As we wrap up 2020, there are those business ideas you’ve been longing to start and 2020 is the year to implement them. We asked entrepreneurs and business owners the businesses they’re starting in 2020 and here are the responses. #1- I have faced many troubles in 2020. 1- A new app idea. 1- A new app idea. 4- Coaching.

Kentucky 105
article thumbnail

Putting people into business

Eric Friedman

I haven’t talked about this publicly before, possibly because of embarrassment or shame, but I was one of the unlucky ones laid off in 2020. At the same time my partner at I started down the path of putting out a way for engineers to tell their story better, a platform to show off their skills.

article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

On October 15, Capital Factory hosted the Latinx in Tech Summit, where over 100 founders, investors, executives, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across the city gathered together for an inspiring and insightful afternoon. I've never been around this many Latinx in tech. As we head to 2020, Latinx will be the MAJORITY in the US.

article thumbnail

Giving Tuesday: How BoardEffect Is Giving Back to Nonprofits

Board Effect

The year 2020 will go down in history as one of the most taxing years of our lifetimes. Most nonprofits didn’t have the tools or technology to fulfill their work efficiently. Giving Tuesday has partners around the world that bring new opportunities to organizations that serve others.

article thumbnail

The Anti zoom

VC Cafe

2020 was a good year for Zoom. Now synonymous with video-conferencing, the company-name-turned-verb stock peaked in October 2020, a market interpretation of how the Zoom Boom has defined the daily lives of many millions throughout the COVID-19 outbreak. Their latest round of 138 millions dollars, led by Viola Growth ?

Vertical 148