Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Early Stage Remove Global
article thumbnail

Introducing Trust, and the Importance of Product-Founder Fit

Both Sides of the Table

founders, marketers, investors?—?and Some of this can be attributed to the exponential growth in e-commerce and direct-to-consumer businesses as a result of the pandemic and global lockdowns?—?eCommerce To me, that’s the textbook example of “product-founder fit” and one of the reasons I believe this business will succeed.

Founder 424
article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. From RBI, Flexible VCs borrow the ability to reap meaningful returns without demanding founders build for an exit. Of the Inc. 5000 companies, only 6.5%

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Launching a Portfolio Acceleration Platform at a Venture Capital or Private Equity Fund

David Teten

VC Platform community has grown approximately 120% in the last 3 years. A well-organized library of best practices for founders in your vertical, which you can share as appropriate. First Round Search , Startupschool , and GSV Passport are examples of comprehensive founder resources from investors. AskAnything.VC Advantages.

article thumbnail

My Advice To Entrepreneurs: Consider Canada For Your Startup

YoungUpstarts

By Raj Narayanaswamy, cofounder and Co-CEO, Replicon. The access to some of the world’s brightest minds in technology, the proximity to some of the industry’s most influential brands, and the vast networking opportunities in both start-up and investor communities is hard to ignore.

Canada 100
article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Gabriela Rodil, Consultant and Latina Leader

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Female Founder Series, we interviewed Ms. We provide job opportunities for our employees and contractors; donate company money and time for community projects and create an example for other women and minorities considering entrepreneurship. . LinkedIn: gabriela-rodil-co. Gabriela Rodil.

article thumbnail

Breyer Capital Austin?—?End of Year Update

Austin Startup

Old and new friends have reached out to welcome us to their community and share ideas about how we could play an impactful role in this remarkable city and state. Even in 2020, a difficult year by any measure, the Austin community has surpassed all of my expectations. Charles Holley, Joe Ogilvie, Ross Perot Jr.,

Austin 84
article thumbnail

Four Major Startup Stages That You Should Know About

YoungUpstarts

by Arsalan Sajid, startup community manager at Cloudways. In this article, we will discuss why it is important to understand the whole startup stages concept before you start a business to get the most benefit. Early Stage. This startup stage starts from the day you decide to work on a startup idea. Commitment.

Startup 113