Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Networking Remove Technology
article thumbnail

New Crowdfunding Site CrowdIt To Incorporate Mentoring, Networking

YoungUpstarts

CrowdIt ( www.crowdit.com ) aims to take a different approach to crowdfunding by building an online community, as well as incorporating elements of mentoring, peer review and business networking for inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs and other associated dreamers.

article thumbnail

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL LASERS INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP DRIVES 350% Growth Rate

The Startup Magazine

Key to this is the launch of a new laser accessory partnership with DEKA Trio featuring an advanced scanner for scar revision and treatment, giving the DEKA Trio laser technology the ability to treat significant tissue scarring and other medically necessary conditions through CO2 lasers. medical community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Embracing Your Community as a Strategy

Both Sides of the Table

I have been evangelizing to founders for years to be more thoughtful about how startups update investors and run board meetings so I would be pretty hypocritical if I wasn’t willing to try and be more effective myself. So we planned a Technology Summit. In Los Angeles the venture community is very collaborative.

Community 150
article thumbnail

Finding Your Co-Founders

techcrunch.com

The number one question you all asked after reading my last blog post about starting a business from scratch was “how do I find my co-founders?&# And therein lies the problem in finding co-founders for that startup you’re dying to launch. Having trouble meeting folks you think would be good co-founders?

article thumbnail

Things To Expect As A Woman Founder When Starting A Tech-Based Company

YoungUpstarts

by Saumya Bhatnagar, CTO and Co-founder of InvolveSoft. Over the years, the rapid growth of startup networks is seen in almost every sector. Venturing out into the startup world can be a big task for anyone, but women have to face a myriad of acceptance issues not just from society but also the business community.

article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Essentials #18: The strength of natural network effects

Austin Startup

Yesterday I was having a discussion with one of our executives on the strength of network effects inherent in the data.world business model. In other words, the more participants that are on the Bazaarvoice network, the great the effect of that network for the benefit of all. But most of the time it is just that?—?hope,

article thumbnail

The Shift To Web 3.0 And The Role Blockchain Plays

Duct Tape Marketing

He’s the founder of the pioneering content marketing website Copyblogger , the midlife personal growth newsletter Further , and Unemployable , an educational community that provides smart strategies for freelancers and entrepreneurs. 17:25] Should I be looking at developing my own currency if I am a content creator with a community? [21:37]

Web 89