article thumbnail

Generative AI – The End of Empty Textboxes

TechEmpower

As a proud Houstonian and a teacher, highlight your connection to your community and your ongoing efforts to improve the world around you. To get to what’s right for you, you need a tech partner with a deep understanding of your business needs, software development experience, data engineering skills and AI expertise.

article thumbnail

Rally Gives $1.3 Million To The Boulder Community

Feld Thoughts

The picture to the left is of Ryan Martens, Rally’s founder and CTO, giving Josie Health, the CEO of The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County , a check for $676,000. With a handful of others, including my partner Seth Levine and Cooley’s Mike Platt, Ryan helped created the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado.

Community 182
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

Web Startup Lessons Advice from a CTO and Entrepreneur Home About Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO There are not many to be found. He or she might call himself a “consulting CTO,&# “freelance CTO,&# “on-demand CTO,&# “CTO on call,&# “CTO for hire,&# or just a “technology strategy advisor.&#

article thumbnail

Joint Statement by Colorado High-Tech Companies on COVID-19

Feld Thoughts

I’ve been involved with a number of leaders in the Colorado tech community since Wednesday morning as we’ve aggressively mobilized to address the Covid-19 crisis. we are strongly encouraging the majority of our workers to work from home as soon as possible, leaving behind the minimum possible in-office presence.

Colorado 168
article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community. Paypal Start Tank – Coworking space within Paypal’s Boston office.

Boston 71
article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community, Sept 2011

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Large Tech Meetups: Web Innovators Group : Quarterly Demo-Style meetup in Cambridge draws over 1000 members of the startup community each time. The Grand-daddy.

Boston 56
article thumbnail

Los Angeles Startup Community

SoCal CTO

I was just talking with someone who's new to Los Angeles and wanting to connect into the Los Angeles Startup Community. I told them that I had recently seen several posts/articles talking about how vibrant the community has become. Who are the people you should meet in the Los Angeles Startup Community to get wired in?