article thumbnail

10 Keys To A Credible and Trusted Internet Web Domain

Startup Professionals Musings

Show your visitors some evidence of community involvement and charity efforts. Don’t forget basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so search engines improve your ranking. Highlight interviews and reviews from recognized industry sources, and news sources. Include links to your profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.

Internet 294
article thumbnail

Test Your Aptitude for Business Internet Jargon

Many of the businesses and entrepreneurs I know still don’t realize that they need to use and understand the Internet, even if their interest is not e-commerce. Maybe you have also heard a lot of Internet terms, but are not sure you can explain how, when, and why they are relevant to your business success. Internet radio.

Internet 239
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Find the Right Online Communities

David Teten

One result: I think we’ll see people spending more and more time in gated online communities. But…how do you find the right online communities that are worth your while? First, I suggest search within the major online community platforms for your industries and functions of interest, in particular: . Community Findr.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

Internet Business Lingo Quiz for Entrepreneurs

Many of the investors and entrepreneurs I know still don’t realize that they need to use and understand the Internet, even if their business is not e-commerce. Maybe you have also heard a lot of Internet terms, but are not sure you can explain how, when, and why they are relevant to your business success. Search engine marketing (SEM).

Internet 224
article thumbnail

Lesser Known Tips For Immediate Results on Magento eCommerce Websites

The Startup Magazine

Be it search engines or the users, both love fast websites which is also true for eCommerce websites. However, it hurts your SEO and search engine ranking. The ‘alt’ tag, which was initially designed to display a message when images are not displayed due to a slower internet connection, has got a new meaning.

eCommerce 166
article thumbnail

Generative AI – The End of Empty Textboxes

TechEmpower

If you’ve ever used a similar application, (or if you’ve ever used the Internet at all) you’ve probably seen this approach before. As a proud Houstonian and a teacher, highlight your connection to your community and your ongoing efforts to improve the world around you. Everyone struggles with empty text boxes.