Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Houston Remove Metrics
article thumbnail

How to Create an Effective Branding Campaign That Inspires a Movement

ConversionXL

Today’s audiences can smell a gimmick. A good definition of brand strategy is the considered intent for the positive role a company wants to play in the lives of the people it serves and the communities around it.” – Neil Parker, Chief Strategy Officer at Co: Collective [via Branding Mag ]. Consistency.

Campaign 109
article thumbnail

Beyond the garage

Startup Lessons Learned

It may be hard to remember that there was a time when people in the agile software development community thought Lean Startup was incompatible with agile practices. I know this sounds foreign to many of you, and that we’ll have a few skeptics in the audience. No BS, no vanity metrics, no launches, no PR.

article thumbnail

Episode 14: Be Your Own Boss, Restaurant Owners, and Friendliest Cities for Businesses | The Bcast

Up and Running

Peter: I’d be interested…this is something I’d love to hear from our audience. Peter: One of our biggest groups of business types here in our audience are somehow food related. Jonathan: They track a few different metrics, like the ease of starting a business, ease of hiring. Jonathan: Yeah. Is that right?

Texas 60