article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

Web Startup Lessons Advice from a CTO and Entrepreneur Home About Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO There are not many to be found. Most likely, this is a person who is a serial entrepreneur and was the chief technology officer for two or more web startups. .&#

article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Technology | Thursdays. Should You Share Equity with Consultants? Science and Technology Technology. Back in 1997, Randy Parker was staring at a blank whiteboard, wondering where hed find the money to hire the employees and consultants he needed to build his new product. "We The 2011 Inc.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Divide Equity to Startup Founders, Advisors, and Employees

thinkspace.com

Office Space. Virtual Office. Should founders have anti-dilution rights? I am being offered a single digit percentage of outstanding shares, which I believe is based on the founder’s application of a share distribution as though I am in a CTO or a Director Of Engineering role. Call Us: +1-855-629-6200. Bookkeeper.

Equity 62
article thumbnail

Taking stock of the Dutch tech cluster: What The Netherlands needs to win the European startup scene

The Next Web

Think of Werner Vogels (CTO of Amazon), Guido van Rossem (founder of Python programming language and senior engineer at Dropbox) or the more senior Gerard Kleisterlee (chairman of Vodafone). We have great intellectual property protection, and have efficient ways to enforce contracts. Think Philips Electronics, NXP, ASML and Tom Tom.