Remove 2018 Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Software Engineering
article thumbnail

Awesome Austin Tech Events, May 8–15

Austin Startup

Some of the most interesting events in Austin for the week of May 8 through May 14 are as follows: Mon, May 8 thru Thurs, May 11: OSCON OSCON brings the software engineering and developer community together to explore what’s new and useful in open source languages, tools, and techniques. At Capital Factory at 7:00 pm.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Goals for 2019

Hearpreneur

4- Partner and create books. Find (at least) three institutional partners who will use us. Have potential partners reach out to us. In 2018 I learned to drive a car on a left-hand side, started to meditate, learned how to play poker and make an ollie on a snowboard. What are your business goals for 2018?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Vote Local, Austin: 18 SXSW panels featuring Austinites that deserve your PanelPicker vote

Austin Startup

Support the ATX Startup Community by voting for this selection of panels featuring Austinites. Once submitted, the community is allowed to chime in and vote on what topics capture their interest. Once submitted, the community is allowed to chime in and vote on what topics capture their interest. We reached out to the M.io

Austin 48
article thumbnail

So you say you want to be a Product Manager …?

Austin Startup

While supporting the LGBTQIA+ community at-large is a personal interest of mine , I must admit that my attendance at this most-recent ROMBA event was purely motivated by self-interest. I pitched potential teammates to join me, investors to fund us, businesses to partner with us and customers to use us. there are many avenues.

article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Essentials #4: Seven lessons learned on the journey from founder to CEO

Austin Startup

For the fourth selection of The Entrepreneur’s Essentials, I decided to celebrate ABJ’s Best CEOs of 2018. where I am now a Venture Partner?—?in First Round has been an incredible partner in our journey from startup to public company. The CEO also has the ability to shape how the company serves its communities.

Founder 51
article thumbnail

Tech Diversity & Inclusion Allies at SXSW

Austin Startup

janryan (@janryan) | Twitter Kerry Rupp Kerry is a Capital Factory Mentor and founding partner of True Wealth Ventures, an early-stage venture capital fund that invests in women-led companies in the sustainable consumer and consumer health verticals. Stephen Straus (@ssaustin) | Twitter Carolyn Rodz HelloAlice Featured in Fortune, Inc.,