Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Software Engineering
article thumbnail

Bad returns be damned: Venture capital fundraising jumps 31 percent in U.S

www.geekwire.com

Advertise with GeekWire. Software Developer. Senior Software Engineer - Web-based Applications. at Tableau Software. Front-end UI Software Engineer. Manager, Test Engineering (Performance Team). at Tableau Software. IT staffing, consulting and software development services.

article thumbnail

Essential Startup Funding Tips from 8 Seasoned Investors

mashable.com

And for those in the coveted in-crowd, Silicon Valley, San Francisco and the greater tech community become a world of opportunity where you’re only limited by the quality of your idea and the caliber of your friends. The “haves&# possess money, power, influence, or the right friends with those qualities.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

I also know someone else who consulted me about his website idea. But what I think was hard, and it was something he couldnt consider was that it would be harder to find a *maintaining* programmer, and how much it would cost to run the software, because of technical details he didnt understand. THANK YOU!!! and that is good.

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

Do a curl (or your.NET equivalent) on each domain, and see how many are running a Windows server: I think you’ll find the fraction very small. But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. For that, I’m truly sorry.

Java 107