article thumbnail

What a CFO Can Do For Your Agency

Duct Tape Marketing

Jason is a Co-founder of Thriveal, a firm that helps entrepreneurial CPA firms connect, learn and grow. He’s also the CEO of Blumer CPAs where they serve as an advisory firm for the design marketing and creative agency services niches. Marketing Podcast with Jason Blumer. So I'm excited to be on the show. I appreciate it.

CPA 73
article thumbnail

How I Started, Grew & Sold An E-commerce Business For Quarter Million Dollars ($250,000) – Part 2

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Just a year before this, I had conducted buy side due diligence (BSDD) when I acquired a physical, local business in my community. To ward off a bit, a niche content website generating the same amount of revenues would have sold for more than four times its earnings.

article thumbnail

Why Leave A Six Figure Corporate Job For Internet Entrepreneurship?

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Professionally, I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), may also be called a Chartered Accountant (CA) on your side of the globe, a Finance Charter-holder and a Certified Financial Planner. Right out of Graduate School, I started my career with one of the big four accounting firms in their M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) practice.