article thumbnail

How I Started, Grew & Sold An E-commerce Business For Quarter Million Dollars ($250,000) – Part 2

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

This article picks up from that point onward, discussing the challenges we ran into once we went into operation mode, the invaluable lessons that only first-hand experience can teach, the exit strategy which was the $250,000 sale of the website, and finally my overall concluding thoughts on the entire experience.

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

That idea extended beyond the colors to the name when I started to think about how to position my agency as not just doing SEO or PPC. So often a marketing company will have a name that really makes it appear to only be a Social Media or PPC or SEO company and that was something I really wanted to avoid. Tell us in the comments below.

Naming 71
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My Top 10 Methods To Make Money Online

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

In the case of business, I want to ensure that there is a profitable exit strategy. If you’re brand new to Internet marketing and you don’t know your PayPal’s from your Clickbanks, or your PPC from your SEO, eBay is definitely a great place to learn some basics.

Affiliate 112
article thumbnail

Building a sweat equity team

discuss.joelonsoftware.com

(Not logged on) | Register | Log On Home Discuss Jobs About The Business of Software A community discussing the business of software, from the smallest shareware operation to Microsoft. This community works best when people use their real names. A part of Joel on Software. Please register for a free account.