Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove CPA Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

Is It Too Late To Start A Podcast?

Duct Tape Marketing

He is a CPA and was formerly the Business Manager and Director of Live Events for Midroll Media. Podcasts are and will continue to be an amazing marketing tool that gives you a way to build a community and gives you a platform to advertise your products and services. Key Takeaway: It seems like everyone today has a podcast.

CPA 94
article thumbnail

What To Know Before Starting A Podcast

Duct Tape Marketing

He is a CPA and was formerly the Business Manager and Director of Live Events for Midroll Media. Podcasts are and will continue to be an amazing marketing tool that gives you a way to build a community and gives you a platform to advertise your products and services. Key Takeaway: It seems like everyone today has a podcast.

Audio 50
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Close The Books on Your Startup

mashable.com

World Featured in US & World Videos Featured: Facebook CES 2012 Awards. January 21, 2012 by Nellie Akalp. This post originally appeared on the American Express OPEN Forum , where Mashable regularly contributes articles about leveraging social media and technology in small business. Small business.

LLC 68
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

However, my budget was still limited, and I had no experience in running a business. In 2012 I sustained a spinal cord injury, and discovered the world of neurological physical rehabilitation. Sinordo, Modern CPA Group ! #17- My small business also serves as a creative outlet for myself. 5- Unlock potent therapy.

article thumbnail

Episode 76: Accounting Basics for Entrepreneurs with Jody Padar

Mike Michalowicz

She is CEO and Principal of the New Vision CPA Group, a public accounting firm based in the Chicago area. Jody is the author of “The Radical CPA: New Rules for the Future-Ready Firm,” a book that sparked a movement within the profession. As a result, she founded the profession’s popular IC Opportunities events in 2012.

CPA 60
article thumbnail

Address These 3 Critical Risks Before You Start an Assisted Living Home

Up and Running

Roughly speaking, an assisted living home is the midpoint between an independent living community (where healthy, youngish seniors live) and a nursing home (which exists for the frailest of seniors who require 24/7 care). The divide between a small home and a massive building is about more than size, however. Gumshoe investigating.