Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove Incubator Remove Product Development
article thumbnail

3 Advantages to an Experiential Web Presence

Duct Tape Marketing

Services we provide include brand identity, integrated marketing, inbound marketing strategy, art direction, web-design & development, startup incubation and product development services to a wide array of clients ranging from bootstrapped startups to successful longstanding companies.

Web 28
article thumbnail

New conference website, speakers, agenda

Startup Lessons Learned

These case studies range in size and scope: from pre-product/market fit to already exited, bootstrapped to venture-backed, solo practitioner to large organization. Meetup groups, universities, incubators, and anyone else who wants to get together to watch is welcome to do so. Were in pursuit of the truth, not orthodoxy.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable: Professional Investors Do Not Invest In $20 Million Markets

ReadWriteStart

Chak has been able to get a couple of distributors in Singapore to buy his greeting cards designed by a community of artists, but is struggling to find a steady, repeatable model. He should then bootstrap his product development by using the consulting fees. Recordings of previous roundtables are all available here.

article thumbnail

The Lean Startup Workshop - now an O'Reilly Master Class

Startup Lessons Learned

Unlike other incubator-led programs, this workshop is open to anyone who wants to learn, and it does not require companies take investment or give out equity. I closed down my first business last November and I am bootstrapping the second one currently. Cash is tight. Let me know. Keep doing what you are doing. It is valuable.

Lean 60
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable: Professional Investors Do Not Invest In $20 Million Markets

www.readwriteweb.com

Chak has been able to get a couple of distributors in Singapore to buy his greeting cards designed by a community of artists, but is struggling to find a steady, repeatable model. He should then bootstrap his product development by using the consulting fees. Recordings of previous roundtables are all available here.

article thumbnail

www.readwriteweb.com

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. Design/Front End: Twitter Bootstrap : Include this in your website, and you are half finished. On-line Communities. Great for visualizing work of product development. Incubator List/ Local Startup Resources/ Startup Q&A. List of Startup Incubators. Google Groups. Forms/Surveys.