Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Customer Development Remove Merger
article thumbnail

Episode 5 on Sirius XM Channel 111: Pete Newell, John Kuhn, Matt Weingart, Takashi Tsutsmi and Masato Iino

Steve Blank

Matt Weingart, program development manager in the Strategic Development Office at the Department of Energy’s Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Takashi Tsutsumi and Masato Iino , founders of Learning Entrepreneur’s Lab in Japan. He connects the Lab with the defense user community. Listen to my entire chat with John.

Channel 120
article thumbnail

Lies Entrepreneurs Tell Themselves « Steve Blank

Steve Blank

The founders coming out of the DEC ( Digital Equipment Corporation ) and Intel culture of the 1960’s and ‘70’s. As an early employee I worked all hours of the day, never hesitated to jump on a “ red-eye ” plane to see a customer at the drop of a hat, and did what was necessary to make the company a winner.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

One of the things I do as a founder of a later stage startup is to meet with early stage entrepreneurs to help them get their companies going. A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. and Google.