article thumbnail

How to Balance AI Magic with Human Expertise

Duct Tape Marketing

Striking the right balance between AI magic and human creativity is crucial for achieving authenticity and differentiation in content creation. And that's really the differentiator. They could go with, oh, we have to get really good at AI using it basically on your behalf, or We have to get really good at what differentiates us.

article thumbnail

How To Improve Your Local Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Um, a plumber primarily is trying to attract homeowners, you know, to his or her business, right. John Jantsch (02:40): Um, in their community. Along with other contractors who are looking for ways to, uh, attract homeowners with looking for ways to build their brand and their communities and ultimately grow their businesses.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Local Marketing Strategies For Your Small Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Um, a plumber primarily is trying to attract homeowners, you know, to his or her business right. John Jantsch (02:42): In their community generally. Along with other contractors who are looking for ways to, uh, attract homeowners with looking for ways to build their brand and their communities and ultimately grow their businesses.

article thumbnail

Grow Your Business Faster Through Experimentation

Duct Tape Marketing

That half our conversation, right , it's an online visibility management SaaS platform that is used by millions of marketers worldwide, including this one. And let me just cla, let me just jump really quick cuz this is like one of the hottest contested things in our community, I would say. Kind of diehard SEO community.

SEO 87
article thumbnail

Speed Up Your Business Growth Through Experimentation

Duct Tape Marketing

Time in the second square we're on behalf our conversation, right? And let me just clarify, let me just jump really quick, cuz this is like one of the hottest contested things in our community, I would say. Kind of die hard SEO community. As, as a differentiator, is that Mo moving the definition of what your company is?

SEO 84
article thumbnail

Episode 3: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

How to differentiate yourself in a crowded market (and when perhaps you shouldn’t try). I feel like the bar has been raised so much in the last five years in the start up community and I’ve been busy working for a distinctly non-start up company. How to move from a free to a paid product without losing all your users.

Cofounder 208