article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneur Explain How They Come Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

1- Was inspired by the community. I was so inspired by the amount of talent within our community. I founded and curated The Museum of Interesting Things. It has proven memorable with customers and a versatile jumping-off point for product names such as Concentrate, Fruition, and Juicebox. 6- Based on my passion.

Naming 143
article thumbnail

The Ultimate Inventor’s Guide to Inventing Things

Up and Running

If you do have competition, pay special attention to your product name, price range, materials used, what the product claims to do, packaging, and who the manufacturer is. Here’s an example of a great sell sheet for a product called Well Well Wow! Your sell sheet should include: Your product name.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Constance Semler (Canada)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. I like sites that curate well.

Canada 74
article thumbnail

Social Selling and Content Marketing: A White-Hot Combination

Duct Tape Marketing

If you keep posting comments like, “This (product name) is the best thing ever,” you’ll be ignored – or worse. Your response should feel like community service and be adapted to your personal brand. Or as an excellent content curator. Or even provide a link to your company’s position on a particular topic.