article thumbnail

Protective Safety Equipment – Body Armor Alternatives

The Startup Magazine

Most often, armored businessmen, bodyguards, as well as people who are engaged in the transportation of expensive goods and do not want to attract too much attention to themselves purchase a body armor vest. Less often, private individuals buy vests, for example, football fans who fear attack amid sports disputes.

Vesting 143
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

13- Showcase different communities. That is when I decided I wanted to pivot my business to showcase the different communities I have had the privilege of visiting. Thanks to Teo Vanyo, Stealth Agents ! #18- 21- Bring unity back to communities. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Photo Credit: Marc Tonkin.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Reinventing the Office: How to Lose Fat and Increase Productivity at Work

David Teten

We’re filling it with our own team , plus a couple of startups in our portfolio ( Parsely , Phone.com , some in stealth mode). ” - MIR Weighted Vest (~$130 on up) for providing an additional option for exercising, both at home and at the office. Motion is better than no motion; stasis kills.

Product 166
article thumbnail

Startup Lessons for the Proto-Founder

www.metamorphblog.com

Stealth Mode&# = FAIL. Vest, young man. Starting a company without vesting your stock is like getting your girlfriend pregnant on the first date. link] Matt Mireles Well, the beauty of a blog is that u get to create a little community and interact with new people and build a genuine personal brand. Happy to help!

Founder 51