Remove Advisory Board Remove Community Remove Matching Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

7 Steps To A New Business From An Innovative Solution

Startup Professionals Musings

Most technical entrepreneurs focus hard on building an innovative product, but forget that an elegant solution doesn’t automatically translate into a successful business. Defining the right business model requires the same diligence as designing the right product, but the approach and skills required are different.

article thumbnail

7 Keys To Making A Business Out Of Your Great Product

Most technical entrepreneurs focus hard on building an innovative product, but forget that an elegant solution doesn’t automatically translate into a successful business. Defining the right business model requires the same diligence as designing the right product, but the approach and skills required are different.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 ways technology can help increase volunteer board diversity

Board Effect

Additionally, nonprofits that receive federal funding may be required to demonstrate that their boards match the demographics they serve. But board diversity is not a switch you can flick “on,” or a product you can purchase and install.

article thumbnail

7 Steps For Establishing The Right Business Model

article thumbnail

Why Content Favors the Old (Entrepreneur)

pandodaily.com

But it’s possible that as the secret sauce of new media swings farther from disruptive technology and business models to a focus on curated and quality content, it’s the older entrepreneurs who are in the pole position. She has been covering technology news for over 15 years, most recently as a senior editor for TechCrunch.

article thumbnail

90 Things I've Learned From Founding 4 Technology Companies

betashop.com

90 Things I’ve Learned From Founding 4 Technology Companies. On October 27, 2010 I wrote a blog post about the “ 57 Things I Learned Founding 3 Tech Companies.”. 90 Things I’ve Learned Founding 4 Tech Companies: Find your company’s One Thing. ?? Fab.com Fab Feed Bradfords Blog. So, here goes. It’s that important.

article thumbnail

23 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

When we started the company it was only web-based and we thought that the best idea would be simply to call it by the website address (driving tests), particularly seeing as the main marketing strategy was search engine optimization, we secured a domain name that was an exact match keyword for what it does and everything was self-service.

Naming 101