Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Internet Remove Java
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs Need to Find the Best ‘Curators’

Startup Professionals Musings

But with the speed of the Internet, these have become as old-fashioned as museum curators. Mark is a serial entrepreneur who is now active in the venture capital community for early-stage startups. He is the co-author of several books including “The Black Art of Java Game Programming.” Lessons Learned , by Eric Ries.

Curation 230
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #26: Brian Armstrong of Coinbase on cryptocurrency, being mission-oriented, and institution building

Startup Lessons Learned

Can institutions be totally distributed or should they be rooted and loyal to a certain community or geography? Why don't we just put this plan on the internet? It kind of aggregates technology content, I suppose. And I guess as I'm talking about that, it really is a lot like the early days of the internet. BA : Yeah.

IPO 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Special: 72 Israeli Companies Exhibit at the 2010 Mobile World Congress

VC Cafe

The 72 Israeli companies participating in the 2010 Mobile World Congress: Aerotel Medical Systems – a world leading manufacturer of modular, home and mobile telecare and telemedicine solutions designed to transfer essential data over the telephone, mobile phone and the Internet. A turnkey solution based on a fully telco-grade platform.

Mobile 110
article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. t have time to learn iOS or Java during the weekend. Aptana Cloud (svn, IDE, php, java, rails etc…). On-line Communities. Likelihood of Confusion -trademark, copyright and Internet Law. Google Groups. Forms/Surveys. Google Forms. Survey Monkey. Personal storage. Website/Blogging. Google Ads.