Remove Agile Remove Community Remove CPA Remove Media
article thumbnail

MANAGING DIRECTOR OF TECHSTARS AUSTIN

Austin Startup

Joining Schwartzfarb on the panel will be Kurt Rathmann, CPA (CEO of Scalefactor), Rob Taylor (CEO of Convey) and Monica Landers (CEO of Storyfit). City governments connect with local entrepreneurs, corporations, and community leaders to grow and sustain a vibrant startup economy.

Austin 48
article thumbnail

Business ecology and the four customer currencies

Startup Lessons Learned

And passionate players are often the backbone of game communities – especially online. We cultivated a passionate community that nurtured a skilled set of developers. Now consider a traditional media business. The value of the attention that the media company collects determines how profitable it is.

Customer 156
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Through television and media, we are able to reach a wide audience. Fast forward 20 years, 3 kids and a roller coaster journey – I look back knowing that having to reinvent myself over and over has taught me skills about emotional and sales agility. Sinordo, Modern CPA Group ! #17- 14- For faster and more control.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

We want to leave an impact on the communities we operate in and the employees on our team, so we even offer them networking and internship opportunities. 6- To give back to the community. Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #7- 12- To promote democratic norms using social media. Social media isn't really social.