Remove Application Development Remove Community Remove Finance Remove Security
article thumbnail

The Rise Of Cloud Computing

YoungUpstarts

The Cloud Community Comprises both Small and Big Players. Most governments are taking a more cautious approach to cloud, taking into account the security and sovereignty of data, with the Hong Kong government choosing to focus on adoption over a period of time so as to monitor and control the impact of the change.

Cloud 223
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

From music to finance, airlines and now offering flights to the public into space. It aims to stand out from its competitors by bringing leading technologies and utilizing patents to secure ingenuity while driving a future-proof brand. because of how they're disrupting application development across all sectors.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Disrupt The Investing Business, With Katina Stefanova (Ex-Bridgewater Management Committee)

David Teten

Neither prominent asset managers not wealth management advisor nor the regulatory bodies were able to perceive and/ or prevent the massive destruction of value that happened as a result of the mortgage backed security market. Thus two main and divergent trends are taking place simultaneously.

article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

If you haven’t noticed from my web site or blog, I work as a web applications developer and a consulting CTO. Preserve your equity by using a consulting CTO to ramp up your company before securing early-stage financing and hiring a permanent technology partner. In Los Angeles, there are quite a few consulting CTOs.

article thumbnail

Intro to Blockchain: Why You Can’t Miss Out

The Startup Magazine

The blockchain phenomenon has become an obsession to the Fintech community. Ultimately, the consensus believe it will improve transaction efficiency and offer flexibility in application development. As a distributed database, the critical challenge is security in both identification and transaction detail.

Chicago 76
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

We knew we needed a.com domain since that implies professionalism and security – especially to enterprise-level business. To find our domain, and therefore name, I created an excel sheet that had one column of ‘primary’ words like fund, finance, deal etc. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 108
article thumbnail

In Silicon Valley, Founders Fight for Control

online.wsj.com

Create a profile for me in the Journal Community. Journal Community. Loading… Personal Finance. Personal Finance. Ritter, a finance professor at University of Floridas business school. Senior Security Architect - CA Architect - Remote -. APG - Associate - Application Developer (NON ALADDIN) -.