Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Portugal Remove Software
article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Each team continues to capture its work on a Mission Model Canvas – a modified version of the Business Model Canvas that’s at the heart of the Lean Startup methodology. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Each team continues to capture its work on a Mission Model Canvas – a modified version of the Business Model Canvas that’s at the heart of the Lean Startup methodology. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

article thumbnail

Battery gives back to Israeli entrepreneurial community with venture creation workshop

VC Cafe

The workshop participants, of which there were about 30, brought diverse experience and expertise to the table – from young entrepreneurs with just a few years of experience in the consumer web, to seasoned executives with decades of experience in semiconductors, telecommunications and enterprise software.