article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Influencer marketing will be less pay-to-play and more like earned media, on the obvious Youtube and Instagram but also on other community-driven platforms whether visual, audio, or written. Mexico’s Creditjusto is also following suit having originated more than $70 million in loans the past year. Thanks to Eric Wu, Gainful ! #20-

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

People want to know the person behind the brand and I encourage my clients to consciously create their online presence as a way to differentiate themselves in the marketplace. The silver jewelry I was reselling came from Mexico and I wanted the people to remember the story behind the jewelry I was trying to sell.

Naming 127
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What the Past Can Tell Us About the Future of Social Networking

Both Sides of the Table

Other people were in the online community called “ The Well &# (founded in 1985). We were looking for what I call the “6 C’s of Social Networking&# – Communications, connectedness, common experiences, content, commerce & cool experiences (fun!). might have been a lot less differentiated.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Share What Makes Their Business Unique

Hearpreneur

I am the founder and Program Director of a very unique and dynamic community-based outpatient behavioral health treatment facility based in Brooklyn, New York called One World Counseling. I go to places in the community to speak about mental health treatment services where most other treatment providers would hardly ever consider.