article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

We have stakeholders two or three times a day in the White House situation room, grappling with everything from the crisis in Syria to Ebola to the refugee crisis around the world,” he said. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

We have stakeholders two or three times a day in the White House situation room, grappling with everything from the crisis in Syria to Ebola to the refugee crisis around the world,” he said. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

article thumbnail

The Series A crunch is hitting now. Have we even noticed?

pandodaily.com

Syria shuts down Internet in attempt to quell uprising. Today, Syria shut down the Internet nationwide Sand are limiting the functionality of mobile services and land lines in some cities as well. Chill Direct: Direct to fan content distribution. Become a PandoMonthly member and support your startup community today.