article thumbnail

Why Has LA Suddenly Gotten So Much Attention from VCs and Entrepreneurs?

Both Sides of the Table

” It’s the most common refrain I hear from investors and even entrepreneurs these days. When my friend and the father of LA’s tech startup community Bill Gross first demonstrated his company GoTo.com (renamed Overture) on stage at a TED conference he was actually booed (True story. for $565 million to Excite.

article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

The company is located in Indianapolis, USA, and serves clients locally and internationally. Right from its inception in 2018, Argona Partners has been embracing the power of innovation to create value and success for its clients and communities.

Partner 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

But this is becoming less true today, as more and more entrepreneurs find their way across the U.S. Increasingly, these metro areas are regularly appearing in rankings of the best cities in the United States for startups and entrepreneurs. It’s no wonder so many entrepreneurs launch their startup in Boulder. Boulder, CO.

article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. You have good community building skills and quickly become other people’s friends.

article thumbnail

How to Kick Start Your Community’s Startup Scene

Both Sides of the Table

I have never been more optimistic about the impact that the tech startup community is having on cities in America or about the role that cities outside of San Francisco / Silicon Valley can play in our future. 20 years ago could you have imagined ExactTarget becoming a multi-billion company in Indianapolis? Welcome to the future.