article thumbnail

[ADV] How Charter Spectrum Services Can Grow Your Startup

YoungUpstarts

Considering this factor, Charter offers high-speed internet that cannot be rivaled by anyone in the market. We will discuss its packages made for the business community. Free Email Accounts: Email is the most used way of communication between the business communities. This must be your ideal quote in the business.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I've always felt connected to young women of color and wanted to build a community of women supporting each other. This allowed me to once again leverage my technical skills to deliver innovative solutions to serve our community. an unserved market made me build ‘NinjaOS. Thanks to Jared Pobre, Caldera + Lab ! #10-

Wyoming 117
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Complete Guide to SBA Loans

Up and Running

territory including the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Community Advantage Loans . Loan terms can vary between 10 and 20 years and interest rates, according to the SBA, are fixed to an increment above the current market rate for 5-year and 10-year U.S. You can apply for an SBA Loan if you are part of a U.S.

SBA 126
article thumbnail

If I Told You I'd Have to Kill You: The Story Behind “The Secret.

Steve Blank

They were all from somewhere in the intelligence community. Filed under: Air Force , Secret History of Silicon Valley | Tagged: Steve Blank « Watch This Space SuperMac War Story 4: Repositioning SuperMac – “Market Type&# at Work » 14 Responses Michael F.