article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Steve Keighery, Home Buyer Louisiana ! #3- I have been running a PR Firm, Whitegate PRINC since 2007. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. I would say this is what I am most proud of but I am also proud of the traction that my new business has built in its first full year of operation. 3- Pivoting.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #11: Jeremy Howard on the power of masks, health policy, and data science in medicine

Startup Lessons Learned

Before that I was an equal partner in Kaggle, which is a popular data science competition community. So plenty of dark bits, but also this weird discovery that you can create incredibly close connections with people that I've never met before and build a global community of people who want nothing more than to help save lives.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

When Clare DeNicola and I decided to start a full-service marketing and PR firm 10 years ago, we knew we didn't want to take the usual agency branding route: put our names on the door. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Danielle Sheerin, Dear Babe Boutique LLC ! #13- 13- After several brainstorming sessions.

Naming 162
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Marketing/Communications/PR. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home. Search Jobs. Add Your Resume. Featured Jobs. Newest Jobs. Post a Job.