article thumbnail

How to Choose a Business Location

Up and Running

Do you have access to an engaged community that is eager to help? Here’s an example permit for the city of Winston-Salem in North Carolina. Location prestige and SEO: Loveletter Cakeshop is a boutique wedding cake bakery located on 535 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. What kind of neighborhood do you want to set up shop in?

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

I decided to start Noble Brewer to give great homebrewers an easy and legal way to share what they love doing and to give craft beer lovers a way to try amazing beers that the homebrewing community is creating. We also believe that when women experience being cared for and part of a community, they feel beayoutiful from the inside out.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How National Companies Can Infiltrate Local Markets

Duct Tape Marketing

John Jantsch: For national companies trying to infiltrate the local market the community organizations may be the best and last frontier. For them it’s often because they’re getting people coming to them, they don’t see the whole big picture of the community. Megan: Sure, yeah well we’re getting there.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

Responsibility to others is a key motivator for me: accountability to my family, my employees, my community, those I do business with and ultimately, my clients; we all rely on each other — our successes are interconnected. Thanks to Viola Eva, Flow SEO ! #19- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.