article thumbnail

The Five Apps You Should be using with MS Teams

The Startup Magazine

Agile Scrum daily meetings have become a commonplace solution for development teams to hit and exceed targets. One Teams app in particular can be a godsend to teams forced into adopting remote work as standard and still maintain a working scrum methodology. ScrumGenius.

Wiki 100
article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

Github - Free public repositories, collaborator management, issue tracking, wikis, downloads, code review, graphs Pivotal Tracker – Agile project management tool that enables real time collaboration. WebSequenceDiagrams - sketch sequence diagrams. Lighthouse – Issue Tracking Tool.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

A group of Seedcamp entrepreneurs started a startup tools wiki for that purpose, and we thought it would be well suited here. Ning Communities. On-line Communities. Github -Â Free public repositories, collaborator management, issue tracking, wikis, downloads, code review, graphs. Banana Scrum â?? Google Groups.

article thumbnail

Episode 3: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

I feel like the bar has been raised so much in the last five years in the start up community and I’ve been busy working for a distinctly non-start up company. Which is similar, it has less of a SCRUM-my feel to it. Well I appreciate that. That was a question that I’ve been having, actually a personal thing.

Cofounder 208