article thumbnail

Just What is Social CRM?

Venture Chronicles

Clearly there are product components, most notably the customer community pieces that vendors like Get Satisfaction and UserVoice are offering (notice the Feedback widget to the left, I started my own VC community on Get Satisfaction!). The service and support vertical is about $3b a year just in the U.S.

Wiki 46
article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

Github - Free public repositories, collaborator management, issue tracking, wikis, downloads, code review, graphs Pivotal Tracker – Agile project management tool that enables real time collaboration. WebSequenceDiagrams - sketch sequence diagrams.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Marching through quicksand

Startup Lessons Learned

Make it easy to “pilot&# new work with a test community of actively engaged readers, and provide a mechanism for measuring the impact of these pilots. Lean Startup Wiki - including a complete list of local meetups and meetup organizers. For bonus points, make this a paid subscription. April 23, 2010 in San Francisco.

article thumbnail

Episode 3: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

I feel like the bar has been raised so much in the last five years in the start up community and I’ve been busy working for a distinctly non-start up company. And if you did make one that was kind of like these three, in that vertical, you’d be awesome. Well I appreciate that. Thinking about that heavily.

Cofounder 208