Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

Web Startup Lessons Advice from a CTO and Entrepreneur Home About Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO There are not many to be found. Most likely, this is a person who is a serial entrepreneur and was the chief technology officer for two or more web startups. .&#

article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Artificial Intelligence is an important, foundational technology that gets more important every year and will be used to solve more and more problems going forward. These events mean that technology is advancing fast enough to make better decisions than humans in order to accomplish a given task. Chris Rust, Clear Ventures).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Presidential Innovation Fellows, round two

Startup Lessons Learned

Each team of innovators is supported by a broader community of interested citizens throughout the country. RFP-EZ improves the operations of government by making it easier for small businesses to sell their services to government buyers, and by making it easier for contracting officers within government to navigate the process of purchasing.

article thumbnail

Which language should my startup use?

www.reincubate.com

« Launch48 last weekend Posted by Aidan, 20 th January 2010. Share this: net c# development django java language php software Were often asked by entrepreneurs which language their startups should adopt when developing their technology. Some are more technical, or more mature than others.

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

I continue to collect great content that is the intersection of startups, products, online and technology. aka: An Open Letter to the Next Big Social Network) - 500 Hats , November 1, 2010 I've held off writing this post for a long time, because I couldn't quite get my head around all the issues. but: Something is Still Missing.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

Use the 10-5-3-1 formula for raising money: Have 10 great meetings with investors, 5 of those do detailed due diligience on your company, get 3 term sheets, and 1 transfer into your bank account! The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

Use the 10-5-3-1 formula for raising money: Have 10 great meetings with investors, 5 of those do detailed due diligience on your company, get 3 term sheets, and 1 transfer into your bank account! The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits.