Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Customer Development Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Setting Up Your First Website

Up and Running

These don’t require coding skills—they’re usually visual templates that are easy to use but don’t allow for great customization (that would require technical skills). Custom development. This means hiring/contracting a freelance web developer or an agency to design and develop your site from start to finish.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #170 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! The chart above shows age distribution within major social networks and online communities. Bad Customer Development Questions and How to Avoid My Mistakes – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Crazy! 189 Answers To The Top Startup Questions On Your Mind

maplebutter.com

Create a strong brand, solid social community, sell advertising. Startups: How to Communicate Traction to Investors [link]. However, i need a technical person (web developer) who can bring my vision to life. I think advertising and intent have to be aligned. What’s the best way to commercialize a blog?

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. When I work with clients who have a product (website) they want to create I tell them to make something and see what the response is. How To Get There.

article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

Reply steveblank , on September 16, 2009 at 7:00 pm said: Greg, The Google Group “Lean Startup Circle&# at [link] is a wonderful repository of Customer Development/Lean Startup success and failure. It’s more reference material. Thus, these pages. I’ll add more as time goes on.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Steve Blank on Lean Customer Development. Website/Blogging. Ning Communities. Mobile Tools: If you are a web developer, you donâ??t On-line Communities. Web Development Tools. Read post Why Learning should be your top 2013 new year’s resolution  for a full list. Codeacademy.