Remove Atlanta Remove Community Remove Hiring Remove Software Engineering
article thumbnail

Road to Hire to Bring Paid Tech Training and Job Access to Under-Resourced Young Adults (18–25) in…

Austin Startup

Vanessa Baker, an August 2020 Road to Hire graduate, who is now a successful software engineer at Bank of America in Charlotte, said, “The power of Road to Hire to invest in and build the next generation of tech professionals cannot be quantified. with full benefits and an average starting salary of $55,000 or more.

article thumbnail

How To Find A Programmer To Build Your Startup Idea

socialmatchbox.com

If they hire an accountant to help prepare and file their taxes that may cost around $500. You should avoid spending your time here and instead focus on finding a way to generate revenue or to attract investors so that you can afford to hire someone. You now have an hourly rate range to work with.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Flexible VCs With Structures Between Equity and Revenue-Based Investing

David Teten

His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. GCVF specializes in providing critical support to founders based in small communities, while connecting them to an unfair network well-beyond their small-town headquarters. . (co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund.

Equity 78
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

When I started my own welding business in 2004 after managing other welding companies for years, I consciously chose to throw out that playbook, because the problem I saw with generic names and generic white company trucks was that they were all interchangeable to the companies hiring their services. 19- A verb that mean two things.

Naming 87