Remove Churn Rate Remove Community Remove Hosting Remove Viral
article thumbnail

Acquire New Users by Adding Growth Hacking to your Marketing Strategy

ConversionXL

Neither would have achieved virality had customers not received something tangible for their efforts. These communication channels also provide valuable insights into customer behavior to improve retention strategies. And the team would save on resources by giving the same webinar repeatedly, hosted by different partners.

Retention 113
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . I use Google Drive to host my conference presentations , which are all embedded at teten.com. I walk through below how progressive investors are using technology and analytics throughout all of their operations. 1) Manage the firm .

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: The Bessemer 10 laws of SaaS - Fall 2008.

Cracking the Code

This is misleading because in a recurring revenue model, Customer A is much more valuable to the business (assuming typical churn rates) as they will likely generate $360,000 of revenue for the business with renewals over that same three year period. Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community. Newer Post.