article thumbnail

From Israel to Pakistan, Community is Key When Building a Startup (Google I/O)

VC Cafe

To achieve the trifecta of startup success (money, talent, ideas), a vibrant startup community can make the difference between success and failure. Bridgette : Eric, What is the role of ihub in the community? . Bridgette: Jehan, how is Pakistan unique as a market? . Bridgette: Eden, what made you start the junction?

Pakistan 113
article thumbnail

9 B2B Instagram Marketing Strategies (w/ Examples)

ConversionXL

In 2019, the company opened an office in Karachi, Pakistan, and Grey added its location-specific geotag to inform its followers about the updates. The cost to followers? Their Instagram feed and Instagram Stories ads had the best results, with a 24% lower cost per click and a 39% higher click-through rate. Image source ).

B2B 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Rebuild Lives: Remote Work for Social Good

Transformify

It is access to an untapped talent pool, a way to optimize costs, engage with social initiatives and do good to the society at large. It is good for both the company and the local community that is instantly boosted by the increased purchasing power of the residents. It has been designed by a girl living in a safe shelter in Pakistan.

article thumbnail

How Virtual Assistants Are Reshaping The Business Landscape

Duct Tape Marketing

Like I don't do anything on social other than in some, you know, Facebook communities where I engage with people in my market, but I really don't spend much time there. And so I got virtual assistance and I started out in India and then I was in Pakistan and in Sri Lanka and Vietnam and all over the place. (07:50): I don't post a lot.

article thumbnail

What Asia and Facebook’s Free Internet Project Have in Common?

Transformify

According to Nepali government officials, it will cost over $6.6bn and at least five years to reconstruct and rebuild the country. The donations have most probably been utilized and the tourists are reluctant to visit Nepal. It will take years for the country to recover as its economy is heavily dependent on tourism. Source: Aljazeera).

Asia 40