article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They Are Making in Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

By connecting with our followers on Facebook groups, emails, or live sessions, I can better understand their pain points and serve them better. 6- Email marketing. The pivotal change I am making for 2023 is to try out email marketing. I have realized the worth of email marketing and the number of site visitors it can bring.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Most Emailed Feed. Nine Killed in Nepal Avalanche An avalanche swept away climbers on a Himalayan peak in Nepal, leaving at least nine dead and six others missing, officials said. Most Emailed Feed. Journal Community. Pension Crisis Looms Despite Cuts. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Firms Miss Out on Jobs Push.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Story of Techbikers (You can Play a role too)

VC Cafe

A combination of wanting to do good and yearning to be part of a strong startup community in London. Since we started Techbikers in 2012, 120 techies cycled from Paris to London and we’ve raised over 100,000 pounds for Room to Read , creating 3 schools, 4 libraries and 3,000 scholarships for girls in India and Nepal.

Laos 138
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Finally, I love shooting people emails. I used to simply send emails over the internet, like everyone else, but this is so much more fun–except when one of my emails hit a colleague in the eye! Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Being an entrepreneur truly makes being in business a party! #15-