article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio form a massive startup Megalopolis that is attracting top talent, impact-focused investors, and the most innovative companies in the world. For decades, Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio have been on all of the “Top 10 Places for…” lists. It all starts with people?—?talent.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

Female Founders! Pitch for a Fast Track into Capital Factory with a $100,000 Investment

Austin Startup

We’re dedicated to increasing diversity in the tech community and making Capital Factory an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their investors, employees, mentors and customers.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

MASSCHALLENGE TEXAS IN AUSTIN 2019 NAMES TOP 14 FINALIST STARTUPS

Austin Startup

MASSCHALLENGE TEXAS NAMES TOP 14 FINALIST STARTUPS FROM AUSTIN-BASED ACCELERATOR International accelerator to award up to $500,000 in equity-free cash prizes to select top startups from the region’s third startup accelerator program at Oct. all at zero cost and with zero equity taken. 17 awards ceremony (AUSTIN, Texas?—?Sept.

Texas 48
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

My PR journey started with an amazing position with the renowned Jason Dady restaurant group in San Antonio, Texas. I wanted to support the local community and stay in Thailand and I’ve been able to keep living abroad and traveling for the past three years. I needed a way to make money and be with my children.

article thumbnail

Investors! Join Me On An Epic 3 Day Roadshow Across the Great State of Texas

Austin Startup

Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin?—?culminating Venture Capitalists and Family Offices from around Texas who can syndicate deals or take direct investment University and entrepreneurial community leaders Local celebrity guests Press and media Grab your seat now and get an early-bird discount before March 31.

Texas 50
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #4: Carl Liebert, crisis veteran and radical optimist

Startup Lessons Learned

And then from there, I was running a fitness company on the west coast by the name of 24 Hour Fitness, which was private equity backed and quite a bit of debt. And why I say that is to see the medical community begetting to do rapid prototyping, to explore, bringing potential vaccines to test at the pace they're doing.

article thumbnail

Episode 14: Be Your Own Boss, Restaurant Owners, and Friendliest Cities for Businesses | The Bcast

Up and Running

Basically what I’m trying to do is just paint the picture of what you you need to be successful in such a challenging industry and hopefully by recording these lessons and sharing them with other people we can create this community of support and everyone can learn together. Number 10 best, San Antonio Texas. Do you agree?

Texas 60