article thumbnail

Turning the microphone over

Startup Lessons Learned

This struggle pales in comparison to what the Black community is suffering through. We must educate ourselves on the systemic issues the Black community faces and has faced regularly. Statement linked here and outlined below: We are a community in pain. We say their names and hold a too-long list of others in our hearts.

Oakland 83
article thumbnail

StartupBus – Round 2, Part 2 – Mexico Storms San Antonio, Steals StartupBus Show – (Post #6)

Up and Running

That’s just how we roll in the Startup Community. Some guy named Humberto Ceballos is the “ documentarista “, whatever that means. I hadn’t seen Shak smile since Louisville, and just look at him. ( I’m not kidding about Louisville ). All for one & one for all. This ain’t a zero-sum-game.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Michael Irby (USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. I get inspiration from good design everywhere.

Idaho 69