article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

startupbaltimore.org

Finding a Technical Cofounder by Mike Subelsky on September 17, 2010 Advice View Comments Over the past 18 months I’ve had the same conversation with about ten entrepreneurs looking to start a software-based business. As Dave Troy put it, it all boils down to this: “In Entrepreneurial Ecosystems, Cofounders Find You!&#

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Los Angeles Startup Events

SoCal CTO

I realized that it has been a little while since I posted about the Los Angeles Startup Community and so needed to update my list of startup events that will be out of date almost before I finish publishing it. Of course, given the size of this list and having kids, I really can't attend a lot of these.

article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# I was in this situation and we barely escaped.

article thumbnail

Mentoring the mentors: Advice and inspiration for startup mentors

siliconflorist.com

Last year around the time PIE was starting, David Cohen , cofounder of TechStars , shared the TechStars Mentor Manifesto. Technical Support -- Key Accounts Manager. Technical Writer. Community Manager. Senior Ruby Engineer. Search for: July 3rd, 2012. by Rick Turoczy. 3 Comments. Web Developer. Software Engineer.

article thumbnail

6 Ways to Recruit Talent for Startups

mashable.com

The mailing list works in two ways: Every two weeks the 10 most interesting listings are e-mailed to more than 40,000 startups on the “Help a Startup Out Digest” listserv, and every week the best technical listings are sent to the “Hackers Digest” listserv. View More » Jobs Ruby on Rails Developer at Mashable (.

Coder 60
article thumbnail

In Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, Cofounders Find YOU!

davetroy.com

Dave Troy: Fueled By Randomness Design, Entrepreneurship, Economics and Software home Twittervision Flickrvision About @davetroy ← Start By Taking Action A New Plan for Economic Development → In Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, Cofounders Find YOU! And I’ve promised to talk about what it takes to find cofounders.