Remove 1992 Remove Community Remove Global Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

Additionally, she is the founder of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, a non-profit organization created to break down systemic barriers and foster systemic change for women and other underserved communities. 12:50): How have you adapted TransPerfect to meet changing global trends? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

Who Will Champion Entrepreneurship?

Seeing Both Sides

First, let’s review the data.   A few of the ideas being proposed seem obvious, but are stagnating due to a lack of leadership. The amazing thing to me is that none of these ideas – and many others floating around the entrepreneurial community – require big dollars.  Instead, they require big leadership. 

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurship for Superwomen

Up and Running

I went through the information technology revolution and was on the bleeding edge of both technology and the acceptance of women in the workplace. . I put “ SuperWomen Do IT Less” ( First Edition 1992) into the closet, and became my own boss. A business community with diversity.

Florida 102
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Loading… Tech. An entrepreneur with a hot technology and venture-capital funding becomes a billionaire in his 20s. Mossberg Reviews the iPhone 5. Globaloney: Globalization Challenged. Web Design/Tech Services. Mossberg Reviews the iPhone 5. Globaloney: Globalization Challenged. » More.

article thumbnail

Which Are More Legible: Serif or Sans Serif Typefaces?

alexpoole.info

In 2003 as part of my master’s degree I reviewed over 50 empirical studies in typography and found a definitive answer. Part 2 reviews the evidence for and against the legibility of serif and sans serif typefaces. Nor have they managed to make their work sufficiently known in the typographic community ( Spencer, 1968, p.6