Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Software Engineering Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

New Meetup on Building Tech Tools for Private Equity+VC Investors

David Teten

My colleague Sebastian Soler, software engineer at ff Venture Capital, is leading the launch of a new Meetup with me. I’ve just launched a new Meetup and online community I’m heading up with David. I also teach Front-End Web Development at General Assembly. I asked him to write a guest post: Hi!

article thumbnail

An Extensive Guide To Web Form Usability

uxdesign.smashingmagazine.com

An Extensive Guide To Web Form Usability. November 8th, 2011. As Luke Wroblewski states in his book Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks , every form exists for one of three main reasons: commerce, community or productivity. Louis Community College. November 8th, 2011. A good discectomy of the Web form.

Web 102
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. March 25, 2011 at 7:00 am. March 25, 2011 at 12:58 pm. March 25, 2011 at 12:59 pm. March 25, 2011 at 1:04 pm. March 25, 2011 at 1:12 pm. March 25, 2011 at 1:13 pm.

Java 107
article thumbnail

Convertible Equity, A Better Alternative To Convertible Debt?

techcrunch.com

From 2004 to 2007, she helped lead Congresswoman Carloyn Maloney’s community outreach and relations efforts in New York City. 2011 Holiday. Your guide for the best gadget gifts of 2011. She graduated from Columbia University in 2003, where she was. → Learn More. Top News Delivered To You. Gift Guide. Crunchboard.

Equity 87