Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Database Remove Vertical
article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

I’ve recently come across several of such lists and I thought it could be useful to aggregate them and share them here. Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. Verticalized Video Understanding – machine interpreted video.

article thumbnail

How Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors Are Eating Their Own Dogfood

David Teten

My colleagues Sebastian Soler , Steven Greenberg and I recently launched a new online community, PEVCTech.com , exclusively for PE/VC investors; engineers who work at PE/VC funds; and other technologists who specialize in working on this problem. to motivate their angel community to support their startups. are using AngelMob.co

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . I use another live Google doc to maintain my database of companies I’m marketing to other VCs. I walk through below how progressive investors are using technology and analytics throughout all of their operations. 1) Manage the firm .

article thumbnail

10 Tools for Understanding and Dissecting an Industry

VC Cafe

So he teamed up with a few PhDs and set off to write a book about each major vertical – Healthcare, Technology Media and Telecom, Energy and Industrials, Retail and Consumer Goods, etc. A There’s quite a range of information sources from curated reports to aggregated data. 1) Industry reports. 3) OnePagers.io.

Curation 167
article thumbnail

5 Content Marketing Strategies for Niche B2B Industries

ConversionXL

They just happen on sites like Quora, Reddit, and Stack Exchange—localized, industry-specific communities on forums and discussion sites. This Stack Exchange forum exclusively for database administrators. Create content to answer hundreds of these questions, and, in aggregate, you can reach a huge audience of relevant prospects.

B2B 133
article thumbnail

Impact Investing: a time for problems to become opportunities

VC Cafe

Now it’s a big world of impact and technology out there, so let’s start by putting terms in context: Tech for Good: companies or projects that are concessionary in nature, might make a big impact in local communities but might not make as much money as a VC would require from its investments. Cecile Blilious and Leehe Skuler.