Remove Alaska Remove Community Remove Internet Remove Naming
article thumbnail

Ten Sources to the Best Business Blogs

Startup Professionals Musings

With as many as 400 million blogs (web logs) now active on the Internet, how can you find and read the ones you need to be a leader in your business domain? One of my favorites in this category is MyAlltop , run by a well-known name with entrepreneurs, Guy Kawasaki. Community bloggers platforms. Blog aggregators.

Alaska 227
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. T ool: Curalate URL: Curalate.com What it does: Monitors and measures traffic from “visual-based platforms”—namely (for now, at least) Pinterest. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. First Name. Company Name. * Web/Internet/IT/eMedia. Marketing/Communications/PR.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

NAME Comcast. NAME Verizon Communications. NAME Yahoo. NAME Shikhar Ghosh. NAME Toby Stuart. NAME Daniel Dreymann. NAME Charles Holloway. NAME David Cowan. INTERNET BUSINESSES. Domain Name/Basic Site. General Internet. - Communications. Computer And Internet.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #21: Tomas Pueyo on the hammer and the dance, political polarization, and how the pandemic will affect the way we live and work

Startup Lessons Learned

His name is Tomas Pueyo. Eric Ries : I had to do the math, and it's dangerous to do the math live, but I had to look up on Wikipedia the number of English-speaking internet users, which is about 1.1 For example, Santa Clara had a community-spread case early in March. Hawaii and Alaska defacto have closed borders.