Remove Angel Investor Remove Community Remove Metrics Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

Is Your Startup Tracking the Right Metrics?

Up and Running

In this webinar, we take time to discuss the different metrics that startups—and established businesses—should be tracking. In terms of pre-purchase, traffic and content metrics. So I’m going to keep going here, “Pre-purchase, the traffic and content metrics.” Peter, anybody have any questions as I go along?

Metrics 84
article thumbnail

The Austin Startup Diversity and Inclusion Pledge

Austin Startup

The core idea is that startups will pledge to take a few concrete measures in the way they operate their company that should, over time, increase the number of minorities, women and people who identify as LGBTQ in the startup community.

Austin 54
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

4 Considerations for Expanding Your Startup to International Markets

mashable.com

If you’re working with an open source project, for example, it’s important that you have a definitive business model to drive revenue — though not at the cost of alienating your community of core contributors. They may also contribute code to the community that comprises the backbone of their technology.

France 77
article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

What about Django [link] as Web Development Framework? Web Development Tools: Sendgrid [link] – Sends transactional email (signed up, forgot password, notifications) on behalf of you application. Reply Roman Gaponov , on February 28, 2011 at 1:50 am said: Steve, Very interesting list of resources.

article thumbnail

Crazy! 189 Answers To The Top Startup Questions On Your Mind

maplebutter.com

Written By Dan Martell on February 2nd, 2012 | Category: Hiring LeanStartup Marketing Metrics Startup Life | 6 Comments. Building Metrics / Usage Reports / KPI 3. Raising Angel Investment ? Those are the only 2 metrics you need initially. Create a strong brand, solid social community, sell advertising.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Website/Blogging. Ning Communities. Mobile Tools: If you are a web developer, you donâ??t Startup Metrics for Pirates â?? SaaS Metrics Tutorial â?? On-line Communities. Web Development Tools. List of Angel/SuperAngel Investors for entrepreneurs. Venture Hacks Angel List â??

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. In fact, the open source community can learn a lot from Microsoft in terms of backward compatibility and tools for productivity. same thing goes for the majority of the Java community).NET

Java 107